Sales Management System
Customer Accounts Manager
- Link each customer to the price list and tax system just once during the configuration process of your ERP sales manaegment system.
- Learn the customer's history and debt before the selling process Review and reserve available stocks located at more than one store (Authorized users)
- Certain discounts are determined by the sales employee, as well as the maximum discount allowed on a price list.
- You can either perform the cash sale and receipt, plus merchandise delivery on a single screen, or through a separate screen for each process according to the company's preferred system.
- You can complete your order of sale at any later time.
- You can restrict credit sales limits for certain Salesmen.
- Delivery of the order more than once with the issuance of an invoice for each delivery.
- An Order can be delivered on more than one time with a separate invoice for each time.
- The system works via the Internet which makes it easier for the user to use it at any place.
- The system connects all departments to each other, which gives the decision-maker the necessary information and reports for the appropriate decision in a timely manner.
- It contains various reports that help with the decision making.
- The system has an effective role in the extraction of documents and paperwork automatically without the need to write them manually.
- The system supports multiple users and sets certain authorities for each, which guarantees security and monitoring.
- The system has confidentiality, consistency and security for the databases of each organization.
- The system periodically creates a database backup to ensure data safety.
- The system supports mobile phones and tablets for ease of use.
- The system is compatible with different devices such as barcodes and attendance devices.
- The system is designed to link the institution documents with ISO documents.
- The system is designed to merge with other systems if required.