- The production system of each organization is designed according to its own system and the kind of its manufacturing process.
- However, in any case, the system includes manufacturing processes so that each final product has an input combination that can be used to describe the completion of various stages of the production process.
- The system also includes the periodic quality control, production defects reports, production reports, and waste in raw materials.
- The system works via the Internet which makes it easier for the user to use it at any place.
- The system connects all departments to each other, which gives the decision-maker the necessary information and reports for the appropriate decision in a timely manner.
- It contains various reports that help with the decision making.
- The system has an effective role in the extraction of documents and paperwork automatically without the need to write them manually.
- The system supports multiple users and sets certain authorities for each, which guarantees security and monitoring.
- The system has confidentiality, consistency and security for the databases of each organization.
- The system periodically creates a database backup to ensure data safety.
- The system supports mobile phones and tablets for ease of use.
- The system is compatible with different devices such as barcodes and attendance devices.
- The system is designed to link the institution documents with ISO documents.
- The system is designed to merge with other systems if required.