Payroll Management System
- The ERP Payroll system specializes in calculating entitlements and deductions associated with each employee for each accounting period.
- It is an integrated system that includes calculating delays and overtime, plus overtime hours.
- The system allows some salary sections to work according to the job title, management or to the employee directly. Thus, those responsible for calculating salaries do not need to calculate themselves a work risk allowance for part of a month for an employee who has moved from an industrial department to a sales department.
- The system will apply the various sections as modified partialy for the period where the change took place.
- The system calculates taxes for different employees, whether they are subject to tax brackets or fixed rates.
- The system also calculates insurances and uploads it to the suitable parties.
- The system allows choosing whether the employee will be subject to income tax or not. and whether he is subject to social insurance or not.
- The system allows choosing whether the employee will bear his share of the tax and insurance, or if the company will bear this on his behalf.
- The system works via the Internet which makes it easier for the user to use it at any place.
- The system connects all departments to each other, which gives the decision-maker the necessary information and reports for the appropriate decision in a timely manner.
- It contains various reports that help with the decision making.
- The system has an effective role in the extraction of documents and paperwork automatically without the need to write them manually.
- The system supports multiple users and sets certain authorities for each, which guarantees security and monitoring.
- The system has confidentiality, consistency and security for the databases of each organization.
- The system periodically creates a database backup to ensure data safety.
- The system supports mobile phones and tablets for ease of use.
- The system is compatible with different devices such as barcodes and attendance devices.
- The system is designed to link the institution documents with ISO documents.
- The system is designed to merge with other systems if required.