Costs Management System
- The Andreanapro application Costing system includes an easy and effective way to handle costs.
- It allows any institution to create any number of cost centers, and then attach any expenditure later on this item.
- The hand-held mechanism also provides for seamless control over cost-sharing in a single listing at more than one cost center.
- Cost centers on the one hand and expenditures on the other, have reports specifically tailored to the needs of Egyptian institutions, since most Egyptian companies deal in an environment where there are more variables day after day, and the expenditure increases not only in terms of value but in terms of characterization as well (which makes things more difficult)
- The system allows users to know the types of costs, their value and their percentage to the rest of the cost, which is provided by cost center reports.
- The system works via the Internet which makes it easier for the user to use it at any place.
- The system connects all departments to each other, which gives the decision-maker the necessary information and reports for the appropriate decision in a timely manner.
- It contains various reports that help with the decision making.
- The system has an effective role in the extraction of documents and paperwork automatically without the need to write them manually.
- The system supports multiple users and sets certain authorities for each, which guarantees security and monitoring.
- The system has confidentiality, consistency and security for the databases of each organization.
- The system periodically creates a database backup to ensure data safety.
- The system supports mobile phones and tablets for ease of use.
- The system is compatible with different devices such as barcodes and attendance devices.
- The system is designed to link the institution documents with ISO documents.
- The system is designed to merge with other systems if required.